Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bounders of The Shire Forum Index -> Shire Moot!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Perlina Greystone

re: Holiday greetings!

Hullo, Bounders and Mooters, happy holidays to all of you!

I'm feeling so nostalgic these days, for 2009-- gracious, so long ago! It was so much fun, exploring Middle-earth with Meadow, Falibrand, Hoppa, Hoedown, Daffodilia, Kaleigh, Genny (although she joined later!). And our departed friends Tarnorili, Melanie, Lyonardo. *sighs*

I'm still around, but too late in the day for most of you, real life keeps me busy every night until 10 pm Bywater time. Maybe someday, if the worlds are still open, I will be able to go bounding again.

I hope 2018 is a good year for all of you. *hugs*

~Perlina

Happy seasons and holidays :)

Nuncle Broadfoot (Casual Wanderers, Cickhollow), Antiques and Mathom Collector
Kibilturg Mahaldil (The Shire-moot, Landroval), Guardian of the Free
aka Urwendil +39 more...
Gennyrose

A very merry Christmas to you both, as well as to all the Mooters!  It's always great to hear from you, Perlina, and hope to see you around the Shire more often.

I still often think about all those plays you've done, and they are always some of my favorite memories of those days.  I get sad thinking about all those that have left, but then I think about all the new friends I've made since.  I just hope that everyone is happy and healthy for the new year.

*hugs*

Hoppa_Joel

Happy Christmas a few days late and a great New Years in a couple days :)
Yeah, I get sad thinkin about those whats  left us too.. some by choice some not..  :(  

Yes it is nice to see you about again Perlina :)
I am not on as often as I used to be these days.   I'm still trying to survive on a few mugs sales a month, and  that makes it tough to maintain  the fun like i used to when I had a steady job. But I do try to make time to do events if I can.  We did do a  Hiders and Seekers at Thanksgiving on our "Isle"   it was fun :)
Don't forget Bounderversary is approaching, and the 5th  there will be Warder musics.

Tomorrow ( I know it is short notice )  2pm Bywater time,  (  EST )  Saturday 30th,  we'll have a "Target range" for snowball fighters  for an hour or so to help the folks  wanting to do their snow ball fight deed.
Hoppa and Arabella will stand and be targets, and maybe even play a song or two, in between fights hehe.
The idea is, if you are having trouble getting your hits in, you can target us.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bounders of The Shire Forum Index -> Shire Moot! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum