Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bounders of the Shire Forum Index -> Shire Moot!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daffodilia

re: Pi(e) Day is nearing! (March 14th)

We are hoping to have a Pie Sale as a fundraiser again this year.  The proceeds will go towards paying rents at the Bounder Museum of Antiquities.

I have to remind Gammy to contact Mister Carndan to ask if the sale can be held at the GHMS concert that week.

If you can donate pies of any type or trainings level, please do!

If you'd like to help sell the pies, please say so too.  The sale will take place that evening, and when I hear back from Gammy, I will post sale hours and location.

If the evening does not work for you, and you'd like to have another sale during the day, please post that as well with time and place.

If you make pies but cannot be around the eve of the event, please send them via Quick Post to Gammy.

Unfortunately I'm going to miss all of the festivities on the 14th, including GHMS concert.  *sighs*  I can still make up some pies to sell, though.  Do you have any idea what types would be best?

Daffodilia

Best is hard to gauge because you never know who will show up. 

I don't currently have any top tier pie in my own cellar.  I think last year we also sold the holiday recipe tarts too, but I'm not certain.

I also don't know what donations may have already been sent.  I should know either at inspections, or shortly thereafter.

Just FYI, Gammy has about 3 mails full of pies and other things that could be sold for the cause. :)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum