Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bounders of The Shire Forum Index -> Shire Moot!
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Kaleigh Starshine

re: [THEATRICAL] The Battle of Greenfields

We miss you, Perlina!  And we hope everything is okay.  Whenever you are ready to return, we will pick things up and continue on!

The Life and Times of Kaleigh Starshine

Currently running The Spirit Gauntlet, during which no fate is unimaginable
Perlina Greystone

re: [THEATRICAL] The Battle of Greenfields

Welcome back, Kaleigh! I'm glad you've gotten your mirror sorted out, or purchased a new and hopefully better one!

Yes, the theatrical business is on indefinite hiatus. I'm waiting for Mister Skoch to do his part, as he told me he wanted, so there's that. And then I never did find a Bullroarer. (As a sad aside, Master Galspi, who rehearsed with us one evening, has unexpectedly ventured into the West. Some of you may know him as Godwineson, or Meneladan, too. It's a grief for many in the LMB who knew him well.)

Perhaps when more lands open up we'll see some folks return, or new folks join, and we can summon enough players. In the mean time, I'm working on other things, and I hope you all are finding amusing things to do, as well.

Yours,

Perlina

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum